Thursday, May 14, 2009

Free

A few days ago I was told that one of the heaviest burdens that an individual could possibly bear, has been lifted off of my tired shoulders. I was too tired to even realize that the boulder that had casted a shadow on my life for some time now was gone. I was not ready to be happy. I still have my doubts.

I feel well. I want to feel well. Fear is a dark and cold shadow. Life is a long walk and I want to avoid the shadows. I can't deny that I'm a little scared. I can't deny it, I'm disappointed. But I really hope it's over now. I want to be free from this burden, this disease, this pain and this hell. Cancer is not only a deadly disease, it also kills a lot of your soul before it takes care of the rest of you. Now I'm back from hell, free from fear, destruction and illness - ready to restart life.

No comments:

Post a Comment