Monday, June 18, 2007

Alarming news: The mediocre blogosphere is growing!

What will I leave this world to remember me by? Hopefully more than a blog, hopefully more than a membership on Facebook, hopefully more than some articles, chronicles and interviews at PFDC.
This blog has become something different from what I thought it would. I update it every now and then when I feel that I have something to say, and yes, I am aware of the fact that some might dislike the content of this blog (fuck off please ;)) and that the posts are angled. Get used to it. This is my house and my rules.

Anyway, I know that this blogthing has become something for everyone. That is good in a way, everyone should be able to express themselves (as long as nobody is being offended in the process). But lately I have been discovering more and more mediocre blog-attempts by a new generation of high school kids/dropouts. Stories containing
  1. Their sex lives and what positions they enjoy at full moon.
  2. Stupid self made interviews.
  3. Never ending amounts of posts about how boring it was as they were writing that particular post.
I know (again), why should I even bother? I just said it myself, it's good that everyone can post updates from their (miserable) lives. I don't need to read their posts if I don't like them. The only problem is that you really have to dig deep in order to find a decent, interesting and entertaining blog. It's the new (miserable) way to be I guess. When today's role models behave and look like this sorry ass...

... we have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment