Monday, August 11, 2008

August 2008, where do we go from here?

Nine weeks just disappeared. I can't believe it. I really can't. I started working nine weeks ago, and the semester was over a few days earlier. Here we are, at the end of the summer, the beginning of year three.

I am lucky to see my summer extended by a few weeks. My 5th semester at the university will kick off i early October. But all my friends are already tied up.

I don't want to think that the summer is over, but I guess it is. We're slowly approaching the fall and the darker half of the year. Pretty soon we're exchanging Christmas gifts.

It's been a good summer. A calm and refreshing one. I visited Linköping earlier today for an exam, and I took some time to see some friends who returned these days in order to prepare themselves for the coming year. I couldn't stop myself from visiting the first board meeting of the student association. That's when I realized that the summer was over and that it was time to start looking forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment