Saturday, June 14, 2008

24,5 hours of mayhem

A bitter end in a exceptionally well performed and played game. David Villa scored the winning goal in the last minute of the game. There is only one person to blame. Number 4, Petter Hansson.

Yesterday was a very long day. I was awake for approcimately 24,5 hours non-stop.
~ 06:30 - I wake up.
~ 08:10 - My working day begins.
~ 11:30 - Lunch.
~ 16:30 - My working day ends.
~ 18.25 - Looking for a suitable bottle of wine in the liqour store for my dinner at a friend's place.
~ 19:30 - Dinner is ready.
~ 21:00 - We're watching the game between Holland and France.
~ 22:30 - We leave my friend's house, the next stop is a local night club.
~ 23:00 - We arrived, we received welcome drinks and we saw some familiar faces.
~ 02:00 - We leave the night club and I was subconsciously going home. That never happened.
~ 02:20 - The guys decided that the night would continue elsewhere, Stureplan in the heart of Stockholm's nightlife. We jumped in a cab and headed for our destination. I was feeling really sick and we had to stop on the way so that I could catch my breath. I was really lucky not to throw up. I still don't understand how I managed to hold it back.
~ 03:00 - We're in Stockholm, and we're in a new club. I saw some familiar faces there too, but all in all this is a blind spot in my memory this night. I was really drunk.
~ 04:00 - Two of my friends were thrown out of the club, probably because of their condition. We went to the closest McDonald's for some burgers. Shortly afterwards I saw Daniel Nannskog, a Swedish international footballer and I shook his hand.
~ 04:50 - We headed for the central train station in order to take the first train home.
~ 05:20 - I met my physiotherapist in that same car.
~ 06:00 - We arrive at Södertälje C.
~ 06:40 - I'm home, and brother was awake, playing Nintendo DS. He wondered why Il came home so late (or shall we say early?).
~ 07:00 - I finally fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment