Friday, June 6, 2008

Transit 2008

I am enjoying the last hours in "Camp Bad Accent". I just got home from them city core where everybody was celebrating the summer and bidding eachother farewell. I stayed for a while, had my beer in the park and headed away before the real action had begun.

It all began with some singing for the newly graduated economists. They had their dinner at one of the clubs downtown, and it is a tradition that the student association board members sing at this Grande Finale.

Anyhow, my assignment was officially over on June 1st, but due to many declines from the current coard members, I received the phonecall where I was asked to come back for one night, and to perform a solo in one of the most nasty songs. I just said yes and started to look forward to the event.

Now it's over for real. I had my last exam today and year two is officially over now. I might have to do this exam once again, because it didn't feel too good when I turned it in. On the other hand, it could have been a day of fucking glory.

As I am writing this, my neighbor is standing outside my window (and no, I don't live on the bottom floor, I'm on the third floor). He is butt naked, and he is puking is guts out. His left hand is covering his balls and his right hand is serving as a fulcrum, relying on his right knee. In 24 hours I'm out of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment