Thursday, October 2, 2008

Short walk to the streets of home


After 2 weeks and 6 days I finally found home. IKEA is home. I finally got the chance to go there in order to buy important things for our apartment. Afterwards we had a typical Swedish lunch. I was surprised to see that the Christmas decorations are out already.



I received and e-mail from a close friend from back home today and it meant much. He had good news to tell and it made me very glad to read them.

My American friends left Austria tonight for a weekend in Switzerland. They asked me if I wanted to join them a few weeks ago, but I declined. Now I regret it. I can't be sorry about it though. Other things have needed my attention (the deposit).

It's Friday tomorrow and I am going to the gym at noon. I have my last German lesson and it feels good to finally move on. I haven't made any plans for the weekend yet, except for a trip to a concentration camp on Saturday. I will post updates and pictures later.

It's almost midnight and I'm tired. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment