Friday, January 1, 2010

Day one of decade two

It's the first day of the new year and the new decade. It is so strange to look back at the time since the year 2000 as a whole decade. I rememer how I celebrated New Years Eve back 1999. It was such a massive hype about the new millenium and the possible digital breakdowns that would follow because of it. Ten years have now passed and a new decade begins.

I was unfortunately not able to spend New Years Eve with my wonderful little Nicole, but I am happy about seeing her soon again. The evening ended with illness and fever for me, and all I can hope for is that the rest of 2010 will not be charactarized by poor health. Having experienced the most challenging and difficult time of my life, I am optimistic about moving on with health, longevity and around the people I love.

2010 has the potential to be the best year of my life, and I will do anything I can to make come true.


No comments:

Post a Comment