Thursday, January 7, 2010

Reaching the end

It is slowly getting time for me to return back to Austria after a little more than three weeks in Sweden again. It has done me well to see my family and a limited number of my friends again. It has done me well to come back home and sleep in my own bed, drink my coffee out of my own cup and take a shower in my own shower. I know the streets, I know the language and I know my life in Sweden pretty well by now. I have not had to live like a stranger like I did during the three months in Austria. However, despite my happiness about being back home, I am happy about returning to Austria. I am happy about returning to my girlfriend, to my friends and to my studies. I am returning back to Sweden shortly, so as soon as I start feeling homesick I'll already be sitting on a plane back home again. No worries in other words. It's only three weeks left of the semester. There are a few parties left to attend, a prom and possibly one major football game. 2010 has just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment