Monday, September 15, 2008

Fooled by the landlord

Bad news. My room was never changed. They fucked up big time here at the hotel and they offered me a bribe to shut up. They tell me that they're willing to repay me my deposit and to forget about this months' rent if I get the fuck out. This means that they are aware of their mistake. Yet they don't have the balls to admit it. I am going to run a shitstorm on them and their company. Bad publicity is never good for a hotel. I have my camera and I will document how I have been unfairly dealt with. I am too tired to tell the story but briefly: They promised me a new room today but they fucked up and now I am planning to take legal action. They are charging me for something they haven't delivered and for me that is very hard to accept. I will make noise (and perhaps make an ass out of myself), but I won't let these people ride on me and my rights without getting away with it.

Austria is a catholic country but still I've seen more strip clubs here than in Sweden. Sweden is a protestant country and the population is on top of that very secular (amen for that ;)) but still you usually don't see many places where they openly offer lapdancing and tits.

Austria is special. It is not like Germany (which I had suspected before I arrived). They have a very special accent and architecture. It's beautiful (as long as the Soviet influences are excluded).




No comments:

Post a Comment