Friday, September 5, 2008

Last day at work today. It felt good and I feel well about my work. I reflect upon a job well done. Three months went by so fast.

I leave Sweden for a year of studies in Austria in one week. This is my last week in Sweden for a while. It's the biggest challenge that has aroused in my life this far, and I am enthusiastic about stepping up to it. It is going to be different and interesting at the same time. I careful not to expect too much from this year though. I don't want to be disappointed if it becomes evident that life in Sweden is better than life in Austria.


Whatever. Sweden enter the qualifications for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa tomorrow. An away game against Albania is waiting and I am optimistic about the result. Zlatan is back and Henrik Larsson is the new capitano. I am not convinced that Sweden will make it all the way through the qualification campaign, but I sincerely hope that I am wrong.


It's Friday night and I am planning to just relax and to do nothing. Maybe I'll watch a movie later. I have no urge to go out tonight. I just want to spend my last days in peace and quiet. I want to spend some quality time with friends and family.
Tomorrow I'll start looking for a suitcase...

No comments:

Post a Comment