Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Rainy Wednesdays in Austria suck

It's already Wednesday evening and I have almost been in Austria for 2 weeks now. My week has been OK this far. I was to receive my deposit back from the other place but they are not repaying me the whole sum. This story never seems to end.

Monday was an OK day. Long but OK. It was rounded off with a karaoke party at the university. I didn't sing anything, I just hung out with the American exchange students and had a few beers. They were really nice (as usual)! By the way, alcohol is so much cheaper in this place compared to Sweden. It's sick. It encourages you to have that one extra beer every time you're out :P.

Tuesday... hmm... A boring day with no action at all. I went in to the city for a short errand, had coffee with my mentor at a place called Cafe Opera, and returned home for a quick lunch before I eventually ran to my language course in the afternoon.


Today has been pretty much like yesterday. I had to go to the city (again) to meet my mentor (again). After that I stopped by at home, went to the university for some lunch and to visit the bank at campus. The teacher brought her dog to the lesson today, pretty odd, no?


Anyway, Inter - Lecce and Djurgården IF - AIK tonight. I'll be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment