Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Resumé

Several days have passed since my last post, and I have had a blast the past days.

Wednesday: Stockholm derby between Djurgården and AIK. The game ended with a 1-1 draw after an equalizing goal by AIK in the last seconds of the game.



Friday: Oktober Fest in the city of München. A blast. A lot of beer. A day among new friends. A day to remember!




Saturday: Anxiety and eventually resurrection, wine with my American friends and later a visit to the Irish Pub of Linz.
Sunday: Hiking, indoor football at the Raab Heim and finally, Derby della Madonnina - The Milan - Inter derby game (which Inter eventually lost after a goal by Ronaldinho).





Monday: Kolpinghaus refuses to repay me my deposit (surprise?). I don't think they know what bad publicity means for a hotel. I will make them aware of that before I leave this country.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment